We produce high-quality cutting and progressive tools, whether these are standalone (up to 450 mm) or modular (after inserting individual modules into one stand, the total length of the tool is up to 2000 mm). Cutting tools (also for installation in automatic lines) are made using modern EDM and CNC production technologies. The construction of progressive tools is realised in 3D and 2D formats (Inventor, CATIA).
With our customers, we cooperate in the entirety of the production process, starting when specifying and entering the concept of a cutting tool, including the design of the required force and the size of the presses’ clamping space. Thanks to this close cooperation, their tools production costs are significantly reduced right at the construction of metal stampings phase.
In addition, we offer:
- corrections, alterations and repairs of cutting tools
- cutting tools maintenance
- production of spare parts for cutting tools
And we also offer comprehensive technical support, especially in:
- inspection and release of the tool construction at the supplier
- tool receipt at the supplier
- layouts design for the pressing process and the designs for galvanic plating of mouldings